What's New in Vehicle Spy Version 501
Vehicle Spy 3 now has full ISO 14229/UDS support!
- ODX Generator/Editor – Edit your ODX files or generate new ones within Vehicle Spy
- Auto-Unlock with Extensible Security DLL
- SnapShot Diagnostics View
- Load Your ODX, MDX, GDX Diagnostic Files
- Bus Query Feature – Automatically Query common DIDs for all ECUs in your network with the click of a button.
- Check/Clear Codes – One-Click Check Clear Codes (Functional and Physical)
- Automatically Interprets DTCs within your ODX/MDX/GDX files
- Read/Write DIDs – One-Click Read DIDs, Edit DIDs quickly and easily
- Automatically Sends Tester Present (User can disable)
- New Diagnostic View and Diagnostic Setup View
- Auto-Generate Diagnostic Jobs from ODX Files
- Run Diagnostic Jobs with One Click
- Easy Display of Diagnostic Job results (success/failures with Negative Response Codes interpreted)
- Access Diagnostic Jobs in your scripts (Function Blocks)
- VehicleScape Improvements
- Easily log signals from CCP/XCP, DID reads, and normal-mode messages simultaneously with no additional configuration
- Log to PC or stand-alone (up to 32 GB)
New Easy Stand-Alone Datalogging Wizard
- Using the wizard you simply choose what you want to log, the reporting method (LEDs or neoVI MOTE), sleep mode on or off, and click GO! The wizard automatically generates the required function block scripts and captures.
- Log up to 32 GB vehicle bus data
- No PC needed to run
- CCP/XCP, DIDs (ISO 14229), and Normal Mode Data logged concurrently
Data Analysis of Very Large Files
- Ability to open large files (days worth of network data)
- Auto-Removal of inactive network periods
- RTC Time-Stamp of all Messages
- Post-Analysis Plots are now synchronized with Messages View
Super-Bit Editor (Graphical Database/Signal Editor)
- Edit Database/Signals Live with Drag-and-Drop Ease
- New Live Edit feature will display decoded signal values, data bytes, and bit as they are changing on the bus without having to switch to the Messages View.
- Graphical representation of signal types, size, and location.
- Shows potential conflicts of signals using color coded highlighting.
Expanded Calibration (CCP/XCP)
- Graphical editing of Maps and Curves by drag and drop of selected data points.
- ROB/ATI Files Supported
- S19/HEX Import/Export
- Off-line Calibration
- ASAP2 Editor Support for new processors
For more details, contact Intrepid Control Systems for a demonstration geared toward your application.
Previous "What's New" Announcements:
Click here for What's New Vehicle Spy Version 414
Click here for What's New Vehicle Spy Version 413
Watch Overview Videos for New Features!
Click above to view New ISO 14229/UDS Diagnostics Features
Click above to view New Datalogging Features
Click above to view New Calibration Features
Click above to view the Super-Bit Editor
Click above to view NewPost-Analysis Features