Intrepid is a global provider of innovative tools for engineers in the vehicle networking, testing and embedded engineering fields. Widely recognized for our neoVI, ValueCAN and Vehicle Spy tools, we’ve also developed a new line of solutions for BroadR-Reach® (100BASE-T1) Automotive Ethernet. Intrepid supports all major networks and protocols including AUTOSAR, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet, Keyword, UART, J1939, ISO 14229 and GMLAN. Intrepid has offices in the USA, China, Japan, Germany, India, Korea, and Australia for direct sales and support, as well as a network of distributors. We can support you no matter where you are.
Vehicle Spy Enterprise is an easy-to-use tool that enables you to perform diagnostics, node/ECU Simulation, data acquisition, automated testing, memory edit or calibration, and vehicle network bus monitoring. With the exception of customer-specific features, all functionality available in Vehicle Spy is offered at a single low price with support for nearly every automotive network: CAN, CAN FD, Automotive Ethernet, LIN, FlexRay, MOST, K-Line and many others.
Diagnosing an intermittent electronic problem with a vehicle? Need to collect memory data from a powertrain controller? Want to know how customers use your vehicle over a period of time? Whatever the application, Intrepid’s family of standalone data loggers provide you with the ability to collect almost any type of data from nearly any vehicle network or protocol. With a single data logger, it is possible to simultaneously collect messages from Automotive Ethernet, ISO CAN FD, CAN, LIN, MOST, and FlexRay. Our loggers support nearly every protocol, including XCP, CCP, ISO14229 (UDS), GMLAN and more.
Reliably capture data, including audio and video, with Intrepid’s family of data loggers. Activate, deactivate, and reprogram loggers remotely. Wirelessly communicate with your logger to request or review captured data, or store it in the logger’s onboard memory. Take advantage of integrated fleet management features to locate your test vehicles. Capture network data, synchronized with audio and video data, for a more complete understanding of the physical environment and variables that may be effecting your vehicle or test.
We are pleased to invite you to Intrepid UK Tech Days 2018. This year's event will be held on October 12th at the MIRA Technology Park, Nuneaton. We’ll be covering topics including Autonomy, Cybersecurity, CAN FD, Automotive Ethernet, Data Logging, Big Data and much...read more
The high speed and bandwidth provided by Automotive Ethernet is enabling the automotive industry to develop increasingly advanced vehicle features such as high-quality audio and video, adaptive cruise control, active lane departure, automatic parking systems, and even fully autonomous vehicles. In response, Intrepid has produced a full line of Automotive Ethernet tools that you can use to easily interface to, simulate and experiment with Ethernet networks. Intrepid’s popular Vehicle Spy software has full Ethernet support. We’ve also published “Automotive Ethernet – The Definitive Guide”, a go-to reference book for Automotive Ethernet, as well as a free, convenient reference poster that covers the basics of this exciting new technology.
Request a Copy of Our Automotive Ethernet Poster - We'll Send You One Free!
Throughout the year, Intrepid participates in trade shows and conferences around the globe. We also host training events at multiple locations. If you are interested in training or plan to attend any other events, let us know. We hope to see you soon!
- AutoSens Brussels 2018: September 17-19, Brussels Belgium
- ITS World Congress: September 17-21, Copenhagen
- TI Tech Days: September 20, Detroit, Michigan
- GrizzHacks Hackathon: September 22-23, Rochester, Michigan
- Automotive Testing Expo China: Shanghai, China
- TSN/A Conference Stuttgart: September 26-27, Stuttgart, Germany
- Automotive LiDAR 2018: September 26-28, Detroit, MI, USA
- Michigan Self Driving Tech Meetup: September 27 – Madison Heights, MI, USA
- 2018 IEEE-SA Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day: October 9-10 – London, England
- Beijing Intrepid Tech Days 2018: October 9 – Beijing, China
- Shenzhen Intrepid Tech Days 2018: October 11 – Shenzhen, China
- UK Intrepid Tech Days 2018: October 12 – Nuneaton, UK
- Shanghai Intrepid Tech Days 2018; October 16 – Shanghai, China
- NXP Tech Day Detroit 2018: October 16-15 – Detroit, MI, USA
- IEEE Embedded Systems Workshop 2018: October 20 – Southfield, MI, USA
- Automotive Testing Expo North America: October 23-25 – Novi, MI, USA