Intrepid is a global provider of innovative tools for engineers in the vehicle networking, testing and embedded engineering fields. Widely recognized for our neoVI, ValueCAN and Vehicle Spy tools, we’ve also developed a new line of solutions for BroadR-Reach® (100BASE-T1) Automotive Ethernet. Intrepid supports all major networks and protocols including AUTOSAR, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, Automotive Ethernet, Keyword, UART, J1939, ISO 14229 and GMLAN. Intrepid has offices in the USA, China, Japan, Germany, India, Korea, and Australia for direct sales and support, as well as a network of distributors. We can support you no matter where you are.
Request a Copy of Our Automotive Ethernet Poster - We'll Send You One Free!
Throughout the year, Intrepid participates in trade shows and conferences around the globe. We also host training events at multiple locations. If you are interested in training or plan to attend any other events, let us know. We hope to see you soon!
- Automotive Testing Expo Korea: Mar 13-15 – KINTEX, Seoul, Korea
- Michigan Self Driving Tech Meetup: Mar 19 – Madison Heights, Michigan
- Junction Tokyo: Mar 23-25 – Tokyo, Japan
- GPU Technology Conference: April 10-12 – Silicon Valley, California
- WCX World Congress Experience: April 10-12 – Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Connect2Car at WCX: April 10-12 – Detroit, Michigan, USA
- ATS Mexico: April 11-12 – Queretaro, Mexico
- Intrepid Tech Days: May 1-2 – Rochester Hills, Michigan