neoRAD-IO2-BADGELow-Cost Analog Input and Digital Output Device
Demo Board For Multichannel Analog Measurement
Using Intrepid open source APIs, neoRAD-IO2-Badge can measure eight analog inputs with six 0-5V analog channels, potentiometer, and temperature sensor. This device can be used to simulate a relay module with LEDs as well as output four digital 0-5V channels. The neoRAD-IO2-Badge demonstrates how easy it is to get started with Intrepid Analog DAQ tools like RAD-IO2-AIN and RAD-IO2-PWRRLY.
- 8 Analog inputs
- 6 Analog 0-5V input channels
- 1 connected to Potentiometer
- 1 connected to a temperature sensor
- 4 Digital 5V output channels
- 4 LEDs for relay module simulation
- 12-Bit ADC (Analog to Digital Converter)
- USB Type C connector for power and configuration
- Through-hole per channel for optional solder connection
- Push-in mating connector (Phoenix Contact 1778858)
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.