RAD-IO2 SeriesIsolated Analog, Digital or Temperature Interfaces to USB and CAN
Cables: Includes either a PC to USB-C OR a USB-C to USB-C jumper
Thermocouples: Not included
Accessories: Additional USB-C to USB-C jumper cables are available
- Sampling rate: Max 1000 sps aggregate across all daisy chained modules, max 100 Hz per channel. For example, 24 channels would yield 1000 / 24 = ~41 samples per second.
- Required voltage: 5VDC, supplied by USB PC port or or powered from the RAD-IO2-CANHUB
- Current Requirements:
- Max current per module: RAD-IO2-RELAY: 500 mA if all coils are energized, all others 250 mA
- RAD-IO2-CANHUB can supply up to 2 Amps via DB9 connector
- PC USB current supply varies – USB 2 supplies ~500 mA; USB 3 supplies ~900 mA
- 2.5 kV channel to channel and channel to USB isolation
- Direct to neoVI USB feature: neoVI ION, neoVI PLASMA, RAD-Galaxy*, neoVI FIRE 2*
- Dimensions: 208.8mm x 80.0 mm x 31.9 mm (8.22″ x 3.15″ x 1.26″)
- Weight: 500 g (1.1 lbs)
- Includes: Diagnostic and calibration program, APIs and examples for Python, C, C++, and Java
* Future with software update
Accessory and cable notes:
- All RAD-IO2 module purchases include one ruggedized cable with USB-A to USB-C to connect from the RAD-IO2 to the PC, neoVI FIRE 2, neoVI ION, and neoVI PLASMA. If more cables are required, the part number is neoRAD-IO2 USB-C USB-A.
- All RAD-IO2 module purchases include one ruggedized USB-C to USB-C jumper cable to daisy chain units together. Part number: neoRAD-IO2-JMP
- The push-in mating connector for all modules (except the thermocouple module) are included. If spares are needed, use P/N 1778858 and purchase from one of many Phoenix Contact distributors.
- Thermocouples are not included with the purchase of the TC module.
- Brackets with fasteners are included with each module to firmly attach multiple modules.
- The CAN-HUB is powered from the DB9 connector. A cable to power it and access the CAN outputs is sold separately or users can easily make one. P/N: RAD-IO2-CH-PWRC