RAD-IO2 SeriesIsolated Analog, Digital or Temperature Interfaces to USB and CAN
Cables: Includes either a PC to USB-C OR a USB-C to USB-C jumper
Thermocouples: Not included
Accessories: Jumper cable to connect
- Sampling rate: Max 2000 sps aggregate across all daisy chained modules, max 100 Hz per channel. For example, 24 channels would yield 2000 / 24 = ~83 samples per second.
- Required voltage: 5VDC, supplied by USB PC port or or powered from the RAD-IO2-CANHUB
- Current Requirements:
- Max current per module: RAD-IO2-RELAY: 500 mA, all others 250 mA
- RAD-IO2-CANHUB can supply up to 3 Amps via DB9 connector
- PC USB current supply varies – USB 2 supplies ~500 mA; USB 3 supplies ~900 mA
- 2.5 kV channel to channel and channel to USB isolation
- Direct to neoVI USB feature: neoVI ION, neoVI PLASMA, RAD-Galaxy*, neoVI FIRE 2*
- Dimensions: 208.8mm x 80.0 mm x 31.9 mm (8.22″ x 3.15″ x 1.26″)
- Weight: 500 g (1.1 lbs)
- Includes: Diagnostic and calibration program, APIs and examples for Python, C, C++, and Java
* Future with software update
Accessory and cable notes:
- The push-in mating connector for all modules (except the thermocouple module) are included. If spares are needed, use P/N 1778858 from Phoenix Contact.
- All RAD-IO2 module purchases include a either a USB-A cable (PC) to USB 3.0C cable or a jumper cable.
- The PC to RAD-IO2 ruggedized cable is part number: neoRAD-IO2 USB-C USB-A
- If you wish to daisy chain units together, please select the high temperature ruggedized USB-C to USB-C jumper cable Part number: neoRAD-IO2-JMP
- Thermocouples are not included with the purchase of the TC module