RAD-Moon 2100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter for Automotive Ethernet
Intrepid’s RAD-Moon 2 is the most advanced Ethernet Media Converter for Automotive Ethernet applications. Using the RAD-Moon 2, you can convert from 100BASE-T1 Ethernet to 100BASE-TX or 1000BASE-T1 to 1000BASE-TX. This is useful for connecting a PC to a 100/1000BASE-T1 host or switch.
The RAD-Moon 2 provides a small but rugged enclosure perfect for carrying in your laptop bag.
- 100/1000BASE-T1 via Marvell 88Q2112 PHY
- Programmable membrane label with LEDs to show PHY and network status
- Membrane switches allow switching between 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1, and selecting master, slave or automatic PHY configuration
- Uses the TE MATEnet connector specially designed for 1000BASE-T1
- View network activity on a bar graph
- 4.5-40V power range, compatible with in-vehicle power
- Ruggedized USB Type-C connector for power, configuration, and PHY register monitoring